Wednesday, July 15, 2009

husband and wife:completes each other

Memandangkan penulis n hubby penulis dah berkahwin lebih kurang 1 tahun 1 bulan, jadi maybe kami masih dlm honeymoon phase. So, we are very much in love with each other. Hopefully, kalau dah lame berkahwin nanti pun the feeling will still be the same.

Sometimes, we argue. But, usually the cold war will only last for a few hours. Penulis pun tak suke nak merajuk lame2. Hubby pun merajuk tak lame. Majuk skit2 cukup la…

Sometimes, I get angry because of certain things. He calms me down.

Sometimes, he gets tense. I reassure him that things will turn up just fine.

Sometimes, I’m being nonsense (short-term view). He makes me see things clearer (long-term view).

Sometimes, he forgets thing and being un-systematic (hate it). I will remind him all over and over again (I hate to do that)

Sometimes, I’m too bold. He reminds me to be more careful next time.

Sometimes, badan hubby banyak angin sampai dia tak selesa. I’m the one who will massage him to ease his discomfort.

Sometimes, I need belaian seorang suami. He’s there to comfort me.

Both of us are of the same career line that is education. Both of us are not perfectionist (ala, lebih kurang jela). Both of us are humble. Both of us like to mind our own business. Both of us are homely type. Both of us are moderate in taste (the idea of buying clothes at the 2nd hand shop or pasar malam doesn’t despise us, in fact we do that sometimes). Both of us don’t like crowd. Both of us are good in language (Math makes us dizzy). Both of us support ETEMS (the teaching of Science n Math in English). Go! Go! ETEMS!

We have a lot in common. We also have our differences. Both the similarities and differences complete us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger