Wednesday, July 15, 2009

love tale

I’ve known my hubby for almost 6 years now. We were teacher trainees when we first met. I didn’t notice him at first. That time, for me he was just an ordinary ‘boy’. I started to notice him when were in our 2nd semester when our English Literature lecturer read his short story and a few weeks after that, his poem. He’s really talented in writing. I have always dream on marrying an artistic man.

Then, we started to talk to each other, mostly about literature. Day by day, he is no longer an ‘ordinary boy’ for me. We started to go out and became more than friends. Then, engagement and marriage issues came out. We got engaged during our 6th semester and got married in our 7th semester.

I love being married. You have someone you can depend on and care about you. Someone can you snuggle and cuddle up with. Marital bliss is on the air…

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger